The office space is going through a transformation. As digital collaborations are gradually replacing physical meetings, the conventional role of the office is not as self-evident as before. But hey – this is a good thing!
The future office is smart, sustainable and flexible and easily adapts to innovative processes boosting productivity. And even though we’re getting more and more digital, we still crave face-to-face interaction. Let’s reimagine the office.
- Need analysis: Mapping current needs and strategic 5 years planning
- Concept development: Research and customer specific analysis
- Branded design: Brand oriented design
- Circular interiors: Analysis of current stock/reuse through re:design
Östensson Design will guide you in planning a flexible office space that will help you increase productivity, attract new pools of talent and cultivate brand culture. This is an opportunity to reinvent and inspire, creating an attractive space that stimulates collaboration and brings people together.
PRICE: From 49.000 kronor – depending on square meter and number of steps in process
- Interior architect: technical drawings in 2D and 3D
- Quality control: craftsmen, sketches and communication
- Product propositions: purchase list and cost
- Textile and environment: manufacturing and installation
- Lighting: working needs and position
- Installation of concept: final on-site installation and inspection
PRICE: In accordance with the offer, depending on m2 and step in process. On requesting both step 1 and step 2 you’ll receive a full prize indication in step 1.